Freight forwarding has been defined as “providing logistics services as an intermediary between the shipper and the carrier”. we acknowledge that each shipment is unique and can differ in required details and documentation.
For a simple door-to-door shipment multiple services can be involved, such as:
• Loading services at origin
• Transportation to the port
• Clearance to load cargo onto the vessel, loading services
• Sail to new port
• Clearance to off-load ship, unloading services
• Transportation from the port
• Unloading services at final destination.
Let us take care of those details for you.